Course: Master PVS (Provisioning Services)
2 days, Coming soon
Throughout this training, participants learn to install, configure and manage a Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS) infrastructure. The subjects covered in this course include the creation and management of vDisks, the management of target devices and other elements of the environment. The exercises included in this training allow participants to gain practical experience on Citrix Provisioning Services.
Key skills :
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components, infrastructure, services and communications of Citrix PVS;
- Define installation scenarios and configuration of key PVS services;
- Define the different options for creating vDisk stores;
- Create and configure vDisks;
- Prepare a target machine as a source for the vDisk;
- Assign vDisk to target machines, as well as activate integration with Active Directory;
- Manipulate with vDisk connections;
- Define the optimal procedure for updating a vDisk;
- Configure high availability for PVS servers.
Before following this training, it is recommended:
- Have basic knowledge of network services (DHCP, DNS, etc.);
- Be familiar with the Active Directory directory service.
This course is designed for IT professionals such as system and network administrators. Systems engineers, analysts, architects are also suitable candidates for this training.