Virtual Desktop (DaaS)
Your workstations available anytime, anywhere, with no technical worries
Do you want to be free to innovate, react quickly, seize the moment? Do you want a simple technology approach that doesn’t require considerable investment in workstations and software? Our virtual office service is just the solution for you!
The virtual office puts your workstations, your software and your applications in our data centres where they can be accessed from any device. This frees up your time and your expenditures. And it has an enormous positive impact on both the productivity of your employees and your business.
Your employees, more productive
Now your employees have easy access to all the applications they need anytime, whether it be at the office, the beach, or at home. They will benefit from an uncompromised, transparent user experience that’s adapted to the device of their choice.
Your data is secure
Sleep peacefully even if a device is lost or stolen. Your data and applications aren’t stored on your devices. All you need to do is get a new device and authenticate yourself once, and you’re back in business.
Your business, but more flexible
Easily increase or reduce your usage with a simple click of the mouse to fulfill all of your company’s needs. For example, during seasonal highs, reorganizations, as well as the addition of freelancers or new employees.
Spread out your fees with a monthly subscription. What’s more, you avoid capital investments because you’re renting a service.
Agile, efficient and fast
Simplify the technology at the heart of your business. With hosted workstations and applications, you can quickly respond to any situation. You choose the employees that have access. They will be able to use the device of their choice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Our Virtual Desktop service is for all SMBs wishing to make a digital shift. We also offer consulting services in virtual offices for large businesses.
The virtual office includes:
- Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat Pro equivalent software
- 3 Web browsers : Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Unlimited office and tech support from 8am. to 6pm.
- 24/7 emergency service
- Access to an IT manager to discuss your projects
- Access to technology architects
According to a study by Intuit Canada, almost 45 % of Canadians will be self-employed by 2020. Malicis offers a full-coverage solution for entrepreneurs that allows them to access all their files and applications from anywhere in the world, and to create backups on the Cloud.
Also, the telecommuting trend is gaining in popularity. Businesses must be able to adapt to this new movement. According to an article in Les Affaires, SMBs represent 93% of the market in Québec. Our turnkey solution for disaster recovery is specially created for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Work from anywhere, as long as there’s an internet connection
- Work on the device of your choice (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
- Access to all your files and applications, just like at the office
- Increased agility and productivity of your business
- Centralized files mean reinforced security. In the case of a lost or stolen device, your data remains safe because it was never stored on the device
- Unlimited tech support service during business hours
Request a Quote
Leave us a message