Closing date :
Job type :
Work location :
Starting date :
Malicis is the biggest Québécois professional service firm in the domain of system virtualization and cloud computing. We’re proud to be a benchmark company with regard to the virtualization of infrastructure, applications and workstations. With a team of more than 30 highly qualified specialists, Malicis has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in its field of expertise.
In order to support our strong growth, we are currently looking for someone who will be able to act as System Administrator for the Malicis Informatique department.
- Install, configure, maintain and evolve entire IT infrastructures including the network, servers and storage;
- Manage backup solutions;
- Identify and study technical innovations on the server and workstation virtualization market;
- Offer third level support over the phone;
- Participate in various IT projects;
- Participate in company documentation efforts (Wiki, blog) and produce the reports necessary for client needs;
- Perform a knowledge transfer for level 1 and 2 technicians.
Desired Qualities :
- Know how to prioritize and have a mastery of problem solving strategies;
- Be client-oriented;
- Be independent;
- Have team spirit.
Job requirements :
- Possess knowledge of the following aspects;
- Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop and VMware vSphere product knowledge
- Microsoft (Active Directory) network environments
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Exchange messaging system
- Networks and network equipment (Cisco Switches and routers, IT wiring, TCP/IP protocols)
- Microsoft server terminal environments
- Own a college diploma specializing in IT or an attestation of relevant studies;
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT support;
- Have recognized certification in Microsoft, Citrix or VMware (an asset).
- 4 weeks of paid vacation for all our employees! We believe that a rested employee is a happy employee
- Each 5 years of service, an additional week of vacation.
- Fast integration into the team
- Team Happy Hours
- Team Building
- We encourage you to share your ideas. They’re important to us
- Lunch & Learn
- Best practice
- Cutting edge software
- Hardware provided
Insurance and RRSP
- Group benefits (dental coverage, vision, prescriptions, life insurance, etc.)
- Employee assistance program
- Collective RRSP and SPP
Young and dynamic office
- Open-concept office in WeWork collaborative workspaces
- Ping-Pong table
- Free tea and coffee
- Free breakfast on Monday mornings
- Christmas party in the South
Apply for the System Administrator Position
Leave your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format (3MB maximum file size).